We have over 450 club members in North Tyneside Riders and over 1,000 people in our Friends of NTR facebook group.
Club members get full access to all our rides, events, training and coaching sessions. Non-members are welcome to try out up to 3 rides before being required to join.
From only £15 a year we offer:
- Weekly rides throughout the week with a ride for every ability
- Junior coaching sessions
- Organised events and competitions (Time Trials, hill climbs)
- 15% off bikes and 20% off accessories at Start Cycles in Newcastle and CJ Performance Cycles stores in Byker and Cramlington
- 10% off at Cullercoats Bike and Kayak shop
- 20% discount off coaching packages at Cycle Studio Performance Coaching
- Discounted British Cycling membership
- Organised cycling weekends and trips (Coast 2 Coast etc.)
- Bike maintenance courses
- Social events from pub nights to family rides
- Wear our lovely black and yellow club kit!
How to become a member
To join our British Cycling affiliated cycling club please download a membership form and either email to email@example.com or post to the address on the form. The annual subs for club membership are £15, rising to £25 for family membership.
There are two Facebook pages for the club. Friends of North Tyneside Riders is an open group for non-members. The official club page is NTR CC Members only which contains weekly ride details. Please only apply to join this once a paid-up member.
We have a full range of club kit for members to purchase, with club jerseys starting at £35. Details are on our Facebook page.